THEME NIGHTS 2019
USA NIGHT: Go all out with Red, White and Blue! Celebrate America with classic food, fun and games.
OLYMPIC GAMES: Bring and wear your favorite olympic sporting gear for a variety of games and exciting competition.
- Comfortable play clothes for 5 days (t-shirts, shorts)
- Sweatshirt, long pants, (for cool mornings)
- Swim towel, sunscreen, modest bathing suit (one piece
- Toiletries, towels, shower shoes,6
- Sleeping bag & pillow OR blanket, sheet & pillow
- All pieces of clothing should have your name clearly marked on them
DO NOT BRING
- any electronic equipment (iPod, iPad, tables, computers, cell phones, video games, radios, etc…)
- music toys
- jewelry or large amounts of money
We are not responsible for the loss of any of these items.
During afternoon and evening activity time campers can buy snacks from the snack shop.
Suggested money amount: $2.00 per day
Camp t-shirts: $10.00
Campers must deposit all money into a personal account at the Camp Store upon check-in. Any remaining account balance will be returned at the end of the camp week.
Please note: We are not responsible for any money not deposited.
- Any medicine your camper takes regularly is dispensed as prescribed at breakfast, lunch, dinner and before bedtime by a volunteer nurse or the camp office staff.
- All medicine will be turned in at registration.
- Medicine must be in the original container.