Hydaway Ninja Warrior Night: Wear your ninja costumes to complete challenges and earn the title of Hydaway Ninja Warrior!
Country Throwdown: Bring your cowboy boots and hats, plaid shirts and jeans for a night of classic country fun.
Everyday Use Items
- Comfortable play clothes for 5 days (t-shirts, shorts)
- Sweatshirt, long pants, (for cool mornings)
- Swim towel, sunscreen, modest bathing suit (one piece for girls)
- Toiletries, towels, shower shoes,
- Sleeping bag & pillow OR blanket, sheet & pillow
- All pieces of clothing should have your name clearly marked on them
What Not to Bring
- any electronic equipment (iPod, iPad, Apple watches, tablets, computers, cell phones, video games, radios, etc…)
- music toys
- Pokemon/trading cards
We are not responsible for the loss of any of these items.
During afternoon activity time campers can buy snacks from the snack shop.
Suggested money amount: $2.00 per day, this will be deposited into our Camp Bank at drop-off.
Camp t-shirts: $10.00
Campers must deposit all money into a personal account at the Camp Store upon check-in. Any remaining account balance will be returned at the end of the camp week, unless you would like to donate to our Camper Scholarship Fund.
Please note: We are not responsible for any money not deposited.
- Any medicine your camper takes regularly is dispensed as prescribed at breakfast, lunch, dinner and before bedtime by a volunteer nurse or the camp office staff.
- All medicine must be turned in at registration.
- Medicine must be in the original container.