We recommend wearing comfortable play clothes (t-shirts, shorts or jeans) and sneakers.
Bring: Swim towel, sunscreen, modest bathing suit (one-piece for girls) and flip flops
*All pieces of clothing should have your name clearly marked
Wacky Wednesday-Mismatched/inside-out clothes
Friday-Christmas in July (Red and Green; Santa/elf hats, etc…)
DO NOT BRING:
- any electronic equipment (iPod, iPad, tables, computers, cell phones, video games, radios, etc…)
- music toys
- jewelry or large amounts of money
We are not responsible for the loss or damage of any of these items.
Camp Store: During afternoon activity time campers can buy snacks from the snack shop.
Suggested money amount: $1.00 per day
Camp t-shirts: $10.00
Campers must deposit all money into a personal account at the Camp Store. Any remaining account balance will be returned at the end of the camp week.
Please note: We are not responsible for any money not deposited.
- Any medicine your camper takes regularly is dispensed as prescribed during lunch by a volunteer nurse or the camp office staff.
- All medicine must be turned into the camper’s counselor upon arrival at camp.
- Medicine must be in the original container.